The Belle-isle-en-Terre region is the perfect spot for walking, horse-riding and mountain-biking ; forests, rivers and countryside combine to offer a multi-faceted and well-preserved landscape.
You’ll find below some suggestions for walks; please feel free to contact the Tourist Office for more of the same.
In order to enjoy yourself to the full on our trails, we urge you to respect the following guidelines :
- wear strong walking shoes
- take water with you in your ruck-sack
- don’t overestimate your physical capacities and choose a walk that corresponds to your strength in both length and difficulty
- make every effort to carry a mobile phone with you
- respect Nature and take your litter home with you.